Poems by Susan Noyes Anderson
Recently came across a wonderful website by an LDS author, Susan Noyes Anderson. She has on her website, www.susannoyesandersonpoems.com, over 100 of her poems that you can read. Many different categories such as spiritual, general, humorous, and children’s poetry. This can be a good resource for lessons, talks, and other fun activities.
Susan Noyes Anderson is the author of At the End of Your Rope, There’s Hope, Deseret Book, c1997; Awaken Your Spiritual Power: The Fairy Godmother Isn’t Coming!, Karisma Press, c1999; and His Children (poetry only, photos are by Anita Schiller), Vantage Point Press, c2003. She has also published numerous articles, poems, and stories in various magazines, anthologies and online publications.
Susan Anderson is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and has enjoyed serving in the Relief Society, Young Women, and Primary stake and ward organizations. She has also taught Institute at the local college. Susan and her husband reside in California and are the parents of four and grandparents of three children.
- Three Steps to Plan a Great Activity February 21, 2014
- Gospel Library App Easier to Use February 21, 2014
- Talking with Your Kids about Bad Media February 21, 2014
- A Mother's Story February 21, 2014
- I Defended My Faith February 21, 2014
- Three Ways to Prepare Your Children for the Temple February 19, 2014
- General Relief Society President to Speak at March CES Devotional February 19, 2014