Poems by Susan Noyes Anderson
Recently came across a wonderful website by an LDS author, Susan Noyes Anderson. She has on her website, www.susannoyesandersonpoems.com, over 100 of her poems that you can read. Many different categories such as spiritual, general, humorous, and children’s poetry. This can be a good resource for lessons, talks, and other fun activities.
Susan Noyes Anderson is the author of At the End of Your Rope, There’s Hope, Deseret Book, c1997; Awaken Your Spiritual Power: The Fairy Godmother Isn’t Coming!, Karisma Press, c1999; and His Children (poetry only, photos are by Anita Schiller), Vantage Point Press, c2003. She has also published numerous articles, poems, and stories in various magazines, anthologies and online publications.
Susan Anderson is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and has enjoyed serving in the Relief Society, Young Women, and Primary stake and ward organizations. She has also taught Institute at the local college. Susan and her husband reside in California and are the parents of four and grandparents of three children.
Monthly Most Popular Posts
- If Dr. Seuss Wrote the Book of Mormon
- Over 50 Free LDS Word Search Puzzles
- 1900 U.S. Census Free Online
- LDS Food Storage Shipped to Your Home
- Hollywood plan backfires and Edited Movie secrets are revealed
- Provo Tabernacle Fire – Unburnt Picture of Christ
- Constitution Hang by a Thread
- Effectively Keeping a Journal
- Keeping the Sabbath Day Holy
- Courage and Cancer April 29, 2014
- Elder Ballard to Speak at CES Devotional April 29, 2014
- Stay Watchful April 29, 2014
- Activities for Youth to Share Their Talents April 28, 2014
- The Philippines—Past, Present, and Future April 28, 2014
- Elder Christofferson Travels in the Footsteps of Ancient Apostles April 22, 2014
- Truth Revealed by Tragedy April 18, 2014