Homeland Security Targeting Christians
A Department of Homeland Security intelligence assessment equates Christians who believe in “end times prophecies” with violent terrorists and states that radical extremists are “stockpiling” food in fear of Obama administration regulations that may facilitate the occurrence of prophesied events.
This newly uncovered document is just the latest in a long sordid line of training manuals in which the federal government characterizes tens of millions of American citizens as potentially violent terrorists who are a threat to law enforcement. The document is titled: Right Wing Extremism. It states, in part:
This is among the first of many attacks to come against Christians by the Socialist Obama Administration! Perhaps this might be why the General Authorities have stopped telling people to get a food storage?
7 Responses to “Homeland Security Targeting Christians”
- Three Steps to Plan a Great Activity February 21, 2014
- Gospel Library App Easier to Use February 21, 2014
- Talking with Your Kids about Bad Media February 21, 2014
- A Mother's Story February 21, 2014
- I Defended My Faith February 21, 2014
- Three Ways to Prepare Your Children for the Temple February 19, 2014
- General Relief Society President to Speak at March CES Devotional February 19, 2014