Homeland Security Targeting Christians
A Department of Homeland Security intelligence assessment equates Christians who believe in “end times prophecies” with violent terrorists and states that radical extremists are “stockpiling” food in fear of Obama administration regulations that may facilitate the occurrence of prophesied events.
This newly uncovered document is just the latest in a long sordid line of training manuals in which the federal government characterizes tens of millions of American citizens as potentially violent terrorists who are a threat to law enforcement. The document is titled: Right Wing Extremism. It states, in part:
This is among the first of many attacks to come against Christians by the Socialist Obama Administration! Perhaps this might be why the General Authorities have stopped telling people to get a food storage?
7 Responses to “Homeland Security Targeting Christians”
- A Christmas Carol December 12, 2013
- Church Creates Shareable Infographics December 11, 2013
- Christmas Lights on Temple Square December 11, 2013
- First Presidency Christmas Message December 10, 2013
- The Gospel in Armenia December 10, 2013
- New Youth Activity Site December 10, 2013
- Download Christmas Wallpaper December 10, 2013