Homeland Security Targeting Christians
A Department of Homeland Security intelligence assessment equates Christians who believe in “end times prophecies” with violent terrorists and states that radical extremists are “stockpiling” food in fear of Obama administration regulations that may facilitate the occurrence of prophesied events.
This newly uncovered document is just the latest in a long sordid line of training manuals in which the federal government characterizes tens of millions of American citizens as potentially violent terrorists who are a threat to law enforcement. The document is titled: Right Wing Extremism. It states, in part:
This is among the first of many attacks to come against Christians by the Socialist Obama Administration! Perhaps this might be why the General Authorities have stopped telling people to get a food storage?
7 Responses to “Homeland Security Targeting Christians”
- Courage and Cancer April 29, 2014
- Elder Ballard to Speak at CES Devotional April 29, 2014
- Stay Watchful April 29, 2014
- Activities for Youth to Share Their Talents April 28, 2014
- The Philippines—Past, Present, and Future April 28, 2014
- Elder Christofferson Travels in the Footsteps of Ancient Apostles April 22, 2014
- Truth Revealed by Tragedy April 18, 2014