Brand New Year
A new youth-oriented Web site, ABrandNewYear.lds.org, was launched January 1, with music, video, testimonies, and other features from the Brand New Year youth celebration DVD. Youth, parents, and leaders are invited to enjoy the resources on this Web site.
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, the general presidents of the Church’s Young Women and Young Men organizations (Elaine S. Dalton and Charles W. Dahlquist) and more than 500 Mormon young people participated in the cast of A Brand New Year: A Celebration for Latter-day Saint Youth, a three-segment program prepared as a New Year’s Eve activity for tens of thousands of youth across the United States and Canada. The event, originally staged in the Salt Lake City Conference Center of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, was filmed and distributed to Church leaders with guidelines on local implementation throughout the coming year.
- Three Steps to Plan a Great Activity February 21, 2014
- Gospel Library App Easier to Use February 21, 2014
- Talking with Your Kids about Bad Media February 21, 2014
- A Mother's Story February 21, 2014
- I Defended My Faith February 21, 2014
- Three Ways to Prepare Your Children for the Temple February 19, 2014
- General Relief Society President to Speak at March CES Devotional February 19, 2014