A new youth-oriented Web site, ABrandNewYear.lds.org, was launched January 1, with music, video, testimonies, and other features from the Brand New Year youth celebration DVD. Youth, parents, and leaders are invited to enjoy the resources on this Web site.
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, the general presidents of the Church’s Young Women and Young Men organizations (Elaine S. Dalton and Charles W. Dahlquist) and more than 500 Mormon young people participated in the cast of A Brand New Year: A Celebration for Latter-day Saint Youth, a three-segment program prepared as a New Year’s Eve activity for tens of thousands of youth across the United States and Canada. The event, originally staged in the Salt Lake City Conference Center of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, was filmed and distributed to Church leaders with guidelines on local implementation throughout the coming year.
Monthly Most Popular Posts
- 1900 U.S. Census Free Online
- If Dr. Seuss Wrote the Book of Mormon
- Over 50 Free LDS Word Search Puzzles
- Patriarchal Blessing in Scripture Format
- Hollywood plan backfires and Edited Movie secrets are revealed
- London I’m a Mormon Ad Campaign
- Poems by Susan Noyes Anderson
- 23 Questions Answered by the Book of Mormon
- Prophetic Warnings on the United States Constitution
- 5 Ways to Make Yourself Read the Scriptures Every Day
- Constitution Hang by a Thread
- Homeland Security Targeting Christians
Tag cloudFirst Presidency government Arizona hollywood Ezra Taft Benson character News television meetinghouse scriptures book Utah Family Edited DVDs questions YouTube goals FREEDOM Christmas Book of Mormon Bible edited movies priesthood movies Christ food storage revelation family history LDS Church Barack Obama quote media Thomas S Monson emergency preparedness Apostle Joseph Smith temple Boyd K Packer Video prophet Easter entertainment journal General Conference Products LDS Jesus Christ missionary activity packet Gordon B Hinckley music