Agency and Obama’s Spread the Wealth Socialism
Agency is a God-given right for us to make our own choices, and agency is an essential part of the Plan of Salvation. We exercised our agency in the pre-mortal existance to follow Christ’s plan to come to earth (a third of the host of heaven chose a different path). Remember that it was Satan’s plan to force us to do things, and he wanted to usurp our agency.
Likewise, evil governments (people in high ranking government positions) are bought up by the powers of Satan to remove agency from our life. If we allow a government to take control over our freedom to make choices, then we are willingly giving ourselves to the control of Satan.
Make no mistake about it, Barack Obama’s wealth distribution plan of socialism is to prohibit us from using our agency to help others. I strongly oppose this! I enjoy giving of my time, substance, and abilities to help other people. In fact, it even motivates me to give even more. However, Barack Obama’s plan is to force people to give to the government, who would then redistribute this wealth as they see fit. Thus, this is taking away my choice and agency on how to give my wealth to others. Satan’s plan is socialism and communism just like Barack Obama’s plan to spread the wealth and redistribute money!
Simply put, a vote for Obama is a vote for Satan!
For those posting comments in opposition to truth, remember the words of Nephi: “the guilty taketh the truth to be hard, for it cutteth them to the very center.”
6 Responses to “Agency and Obama’s Spread the Wealth Socialism”
Monthly Most Popular Posts
- Over 50 Free LDS Word Search Puzzles
- If Dr. Seuss Wrote the Book of Mormon
- 1900 U.S. Census Free Online
- LDS Food Storage Shipped to Your Home
- Hollywood plan backfires and Edited Movie secrets are revealed
- Provo Tabernacle Fire – Unburnt Picture of Christ
- Constitution Hang by a Thread
- Effectively Keeping a Journal
- Keeping the Sabbath Day Holy
- Courage and Cancer April 29, 2014
- Elder Ballard to Speak at CES Devotional April 29, 2014
- Stay Watchful April 29, 2014
- Activities for Youth to Share Their Talents April 28, 2014
- The Philippines—Past, Present, and Future April 28, 2014
- Elder Christofferson Travels in the Footsteps of Ancient Apostles April 22, 2014
- Truth Revealed by Tragedy April 18, 2014