2012 General Conference Packet
Download: General Conference Activity Packet
This General Conference Packet is designed to assist older youth (as well as adults) get the most out of General Conference. It is designed to have a Pre-Conference Activity as well as Post-Conference Activity. This is not just simply something to do during General Conference to past time, but to sincerely listen to the prophets and apply their counsel in our personal lives.
For those that want something to keep you occupied, try my word-search puzzles.
The Official Church website provides many activities, bingo boards, games, coloring pages, et cetera for primary aged children. These are PDF documents that can be printed out.
* Start thinking now about questions or concerns you have. Write them down, and pray that you will find solutions and guidance during conference.
* Do those things which invite the Spirit into your life so you will have a better understanding of what will be taught.
* Have a willing heart, ready to obey the words of the prophets.
* Be awake for conference. Get a good night’s sleep.
* Prepare a notebook, pens, your scriptures, and anything else you might need.
* Pray for those who are assigned to speak.
* Attend or view all the sessions, including the priesthood session for priesthood bearers or the General Young Women Meeting for women.
* Listen carefully, not just to the speakers, but to the prayers and songs also.
* Keep notes, including any inspiration you might receive during conference.
* Listen earnestly for answers to the questions you have.
* Between conference sessions, participate in activities that will invite the Spirit.
* Follow the prophets by obeying their counsel.
* Remember the inspiration you had while you were listening to conference. Make goals right away to motivate you to do what you felt inspired to do.
* Reread the conference talks in the May Ensign. Studying the words of the prophets again will help you remember their most current counsel for you.
One Response to “2012 General Conference Packet”
- Three Steps to Plan a Great Activity February 21, 2014
- Gospel Library App Easier to Use February 21, 2014
- Talking with Your Kids about Bad Media February 21, 2014
- A Mother's Story February 21, 2014
- I Defended My Faith February 21, 2014
- Three Ways to Prepare Your Children for the Temple February 19, 2014
- General Relief Society President to Speak at March CES Devotional February 19, 2014